Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Breaking News

recent

Christine Sinclair on Abby Wambach: 'She pushed me to levels I didn't think were possible'

Christine Sinclair on Abby Wambach: 'She pushed me to levels I didn't think were possible'

After becoming international soccer's all-time leading goal scorer, Christine Sinclair spoke about the impact Mia Hamm and Abby Wambach had on her career.



from CBC | Soccer News https://www.cbc.ca/sports/christine-sinclair-on-abby-wambach-she-pushed-me-to-levels-i-didn-t-think-were-possible-1.5446884?cmp=rss
via CBC
Christine Sinclair on Abby Wambach: 'She pushed me to levels I didn't think were possible' Reviewed by Unknown on 16:39 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Jumpy News Blog © 2015 - 2018
Designed by JumpyNews

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.